4621 S Meridian St Suite 825
Puyallup, WA 98373
Next to Michaels on Meridian
Open Today Until 6:00 pm
|Monday||10:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||10:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||10:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thursday||10:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Friday||10:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Saturday||10:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sunday||11:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Greg and Kecia Cole Franchise Store OwnersView Our Store Site
Are You A "Responsible" Bird Feeder?
If you enjoy feeding and watching your backyard birds, then you probably want to do as much as you can to practice your hobby safely and ensure the birds’ overall health and well-being. Just as people can catch colds or other illnesses from people who are sick, birds that feed at crowded or dirty feeders have the potential to develop diseases that are harmful to them.
While the incidence of birds falling ill from feeders is small compared to other natural hazards birds face, there are things you can do to help your birds stay healthy:
- Provide multiple feeding stations in different areas of your yard to disperse bird activity.
- Provide seed from a bird feeder rather than scattering it on the ground.
- Keep areas clean under and around your feeders.
- Keep fresh seed in the feeder and be sure it doesn’t get moldy.
- Clean your bird feeders regularly with a solution of one part bleach and 10 parts water.
For other tips or questions, stop by our store and talk to one of our Certified Birdfeeding Specialists.